BS EN ISO 9001:2008 FS 60523
Independent Insurance Services/Insure Green has been trading for over two decades. We employ a dedicated workforce, focused on quality and environmental standards.
We provide a prompt service for a wide range of insurance related products and our client base covers the whole of Britain and overseas and consists of organisations of all sizes and natures.
We have established an enviable reputation and we take pride in the fact that we provide unrivalled levels of service and customer care at highly competitive prices.
The adoption of Quality Management was seen as a way to underpin, support and ensure the continuing effectiveness of the core principles upon which our commercial success is based. The company successfully gained registration to ISO 9001:2000 in October 2001.
We are committed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
This Policy strengthens and supplements our Mission Statement that is prominently displayed in our offices.
BS EN ISO 14001:2004 FS 60520
We are committed to minimising the impacts of our operations on the environment by means of a programme of continuous improvement. This is achieved by utilising our Environmental Management System that carefully monitors and checks our progress.
In particular we will:
- Manage our environmental responsibilities including full compliance with UK and EU regulations as applicable.
- Assess and manage the environmental impacts of our operations.
- Maintain an Environmental Management System to ISO 14001:2004 standard.
- Exercise product stewardship in conjunction with our suppliers.
- Undertake a regular audit process and monitor continuous improvement.
- Commit to prevent pollution where ever practical within our business operation.
- Communicate our policy to employees, customers and suppliers and make available to other interested parties.